NEWS

2 displaced after Silver Lake garage fire

The fireplace began within the storage, unfold into the attic and broken the dwelling quarters, firefighters stated. Nobody was injured.

EVERETT — Two folks and a canine had been displaced after a home hearth Saturday night time within the Silver Lake neighborhood south of Everett.

South County hearth crews obtained a report round 8:50 p.m. of a fireplace within the storage of a home on the 3300 block of 113th Avenue SE.

When firefighters arrived, each automobiles within the storage had been engulfed. The fireplace unfold into the attic, inflicting some injury to the dwelling quarters, in keeping with South County Hearth spokesperson Leslie Hynes.

Crews had been in a position to get the hearth underneath management “earlier than it triggered main injury,” Hynes stated. No accidents had been reported.

Everett Hearth and Snohomish Regional Hearth and Rescue crews additionally responded.

The Snohomish County Hearth Marshal’s Workplace was investigating the hearth’s trigger.


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button
close