Your little goblins will likely be thrilled to eat some wholesome Halloween snacks if you put these apple monster mouths on their plates. Get them off to a wholesome begin earlier than trick-or-treating with these scary treats, made with apples, peanut butter, strawberries, and bananas.
- Energy: 73
- Fats: 3g
- Saturated Fats: 0g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 Granny Smith apples, quartered
- 8 tsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 16 darkish chocolate chips
- With a paring knife, reduce the middles of the quartered apples to seem like mouths.
- Unfold the underside of every of the “mouths” with about ¾ teaspoon peanut butter.
- Push sunflower seeds into the highest of every apple’s “mouth” to create “tooth.”
- Organize a strawberry slice into the “mouth” to make the “tongue.”
- To make the “eyes,” apply about ¼ teaspoon peanut butter on the highest of the highest of the apple.
- On every apple quarter, prepare 2 banana circles on the peanut butter and insert the chocolate chips within the heart of the banana circles.
- Serve instantly.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Prepare dinner eKitchen™ is a delegated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the knowledge contained herein with out the specific approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.