Right here’s a fairly apple dessert that everybody will love. This straightforward apple recipe is an effective way to take pleasure in scrumptious fall fruit with none fuss.
- Energy: 263
- Fats: 10g
- Saturated Fats: 4g
- Ldl cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 148mg
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed mild brown sugar
- 1/3 cup old school rolled oats (gluten free if wanted)
- 1 tbsp raisins (non-obligatory)
- 1 tsp floor cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp floor ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 4 Rome Magnificence apples, pores and skin peeled in a spiral
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, stir collectively the butter, sugar, oats, raisins (if utilizing), cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and walnuts. Put aside.
- Core the apples: Set an apple upright on a chopping board. Insert a paring knife instantly into the apple, from the highest, roughly 1/2 inch from the middle. Rigorously push the blade down and across the core of the apple, being cautious to not minimize right through the underside. Discard the core.
- With a spoon or a melon baller, scoop out the middle of the apple. Repeat with remaining apples.
- Fill every apple with oat combination. Stand apples upright in a 9 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Add 1 cup of water to the dish.
- Cowl dish with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or till apples are comfortable however not mushy.
- Serve heat.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Prepare dinner eKitchen™ is a chosen trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the knowledge contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.