Independence Day is noticed as a nationwide competition in India and
is well known with nice enthusiasm throughout the nation as a
nationwide vacation. Sweets and delicacies hold the patriotic spirits
excessive and other people benefit from the day in a flavourful approach with their shut
Picture Supply: Freepik
For health freaks, the day could get powerful because of the vast
availability of superior Desi meals round, making them irresistible
in some methods. Nicely, now we have an answer.
Boldsky brings to you an appetising Tricolour sandwich recipe,
which is wholesome and nutritious and helps you benefit from the day with out
compromising your health routine. It’s simple to make, requires no
prepare dinner time, is satisfying and filled with excessive power.
Why wait then? Check out the recipe and should attempt it at
How To Put together Tricolour Sandwich
How To Put together Tricolour
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Sort: Breakfast
- 12 bread slices, ideally brown bread.
- A cup of paneer, grated.
- Round 4-5 tablespoons of mint chutney.
- Two medium-sized carrots, grated.
- Round 4-5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Butter for spreading.
- Salt to style.
- Tomato sauce.
- Take bread items and unfold the butter.
- To arrange a inexperienced combination, take a bowl of paneer, add mint
chutney and salt and blend properly.
- To arrange an orange combination, take a bowl, add grated carrots,
mayonnaise and salt and blend properly.
- Take a wood cheese board or any wood tray and place the
- Unfold the inexperienced combination evenly on 4 bread slices.
- Now take one other 4 bread slices and place them over the
inexperienced combination, ensuring that the buttered portion is dealing with
- Unfold orange combination evenly over their prime and once more, place
the remaining 4 bread slices excessive with the buttered
- Embellish the higher portion of the sandwich with tomato
- Minimize every of them into two equal halves, diagonally.
- To arrange mint chutney, all you need to do is mix round a
cup of mint leaves with half a cup of coriander leaves, a tbsp of
lemon juice, inexperienced chillies, a tbsp of sugar and salt to style, and
mix all of them collectively to kind a easy chutney. Additionally, for a
higher style, you should use garlic and herbs flavoured butter.
- Serving – 1
- Energy – 262 cal
- Protein – 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates – 25.8 g
- Fibre – 1.6 g
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You might have already subscribed
[ 4.5 of 5 – 95 Users]
Story first revealed: Monday, August 15, 2022, 4:00 [IST]