When the children desire a fast after-school snack, these peanut butter apple treats will hold them going till dinner. Attempt totally different wholesome toppings for crunchy, candy texture and taste.
- Energy: 85
- Fats: 4g
- Saturated Fats: 2g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1 tbsp contemporary lemon juice
- 1/4 cup darkish chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Toasted coconut flakes (optionally available)
- Craisins (optionally available)
- Chopped almonds (optionally available)
- Slice the apples into 12 1/4-inch thick slices.
- With a paring knife, core the apple slices. Sprinkle the lower apple slices with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20 second intervals. Stir and repeat till melted.
- In a small bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds.
- Switch the melted chocolate and the melted peanut butter to 2 separate resealable plastic luggage.
- Snip the perimeters of the luggage for piping. (Alternatively, use a spatula or spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate and/or peanut butter over the apples.)
- Place the apple slices on wax paper and drizzle with the chocolate and/or peanut butter and high along with your favourite toppings.
- Serve instantly.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook dinner eKitchen™ is a delegated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the knowledge contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.