NEWS

Fire causes $500K damage at Tulalip Cabela’s

Marysville firefighters responded to a hearth in a storage space inside Cabela’s on Friday morning. (Marysville Fireplace District)

The outside provides retailer closed after heavy smoke broken merchandise and extra within the constructing.

TULALIP — A hearth induced an estimated $500,000 in injury Friday morning on the Cabela’s in Tulalip.

No person was damage.

Firefighters responded to alarms and a sprinkler system activation round 5 a.m. Friday within the retailer at 9810 Quil Ceda Blvd. Firefighters contained the flames to the storage space, the place investigators suspect the hearth began, Veley mentioned.

Greater than 20 firefighters extinguished flames and contained the hearth to a storage space. The power and the merchandise sustained “fairly in depth smoke injury,” Marysville Fireplace District spokesperson Christie Veley mentioned.

The Cabela’s was closed Friday, Veley mentioned, and it was unclear when the shop would reopen.

The Snohomish County Fireplace Marshal’s Workplace was investigating the reason for the hearth Friday.


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button
close