Lean turkey burgers are more healthy than beef hamburgers, however they’ll typically be dry and bland. These garlic chili turkey burgers with garlic, ginger, sizzling sauce, and scallions are filled with taste as an alternative of fats. A chili garlic yogurt sauce retains them moist, too.
- Energy: 317
- Fats: 11g
- Saturated Fats: 2g
- Ldl cholesterol: 63mg
- Sodium: 577mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- 1/4 cup pink wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Black pepper to style
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into skinny rounds
- 1/4 pink onion, sliced skinny
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 12 oz lean floor turkey
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp sizzling sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp grated recent ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped recent cilantro plus 1/4 cup entire cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 entire wheat burger buns
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar, and black pepper till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cucumber and onion, toss and marinate for half-hour.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix the yogurt and 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce.
- In a big bowl, mix the turkey, hoisin sauce, sizzling sauce, scallions, ginger, garlic, jalapeño, chopped cilantro, and the remaining 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce. Type into 4 patties.
- In a big nonstick skillet over medium warmth, warmth the oil till sizzling.
- Cook dinner the patties, turning as soon as, till the meat is not pink, about 3 to 4 minutes per aspect.
- Drain the cucumber and pink onion combination and toss with the entire cilantro leaves.
- Organize a burger patty on every bun and prime with yogurt sauce, lettuce leaves, and cucumber and pink onion combination.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook dinner eKitchen™ is a chosen trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the data contained herein with out the specific approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.