Swap out that high-fat pumpkin latte for this wholesome pumpkin smoothie. At about 50 energy per serving, this creamy smoothie is filled with fabulous fall flavors and simply 1 gram of fats.
- Energy: 54
- Fats: 1g
- Saturated Fats: 0g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp floor cinnamon plus extra for garnish
- Crumbled graham crackers, for garnish (use gluten-free if essential)
- In a freezer-safe container, freeze pumpkin puree for as much as 4 hours or in a single day.
- In a blender, mix the milk, yogurt, frozen pumpkin puree, maple syrup and cinnamon and mix till easy.
- Serve instantly topped with extra cinnamon and graham crackers, if desired.
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook dinner eKitchen™ is a delegated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the data contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.