No have to smother butter and salt on this corn on the cob. Wholesome olive oil and aromatic herbs and spices will make this straightforward grilled corn dish a summer time favourite.
- Energy: 92
- Fats: 4g
- Saturated Fats: 1g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- 8 ears of corn, with husks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped nice
- 1 small onion, chopped nice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped contemporary parsley
- In a big pot of chilly water, soak the entire cobs for quarter-hour (the ears needs to be fully coated with water).
- Frivolously spray a grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium warmth.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, onion, nutmeg, pepper, and parsley.
- Take away corn from water and shake off any extra water.
- Pull husks again, however don’t fully take away them. Take away and discard solely the silk.
- Unfold the olive oil combination over the kernels. Rewrap the corn within the husks.
- Grill the corn, turning regularly, about 20 to half-hour, or till corn is tender.
- Take away corn from grill and let stand till cool sufficient to deal with however nonetheless heat, about 10 minutes.
- Discard husks and stem ends from corn.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook dinner eKitchen™ is a delegated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the knowledge contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.