Skip the high-fat mayo. The key to a wholesome and scrumptious rooster tortilla wrap is avocado unfold. With only a few substances, simply make wholesome, transportable wraps — nice to pack in a picnic cooler or a backpack.
- Serving dimension: 1 wrap
- Energy: 339
- Fats: 13g
- Saturated Fats: 2g
- Ldl cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 19g
- Protein: 30g
- 1 small ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 small crimson onion, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 12 oz rooster breast, cooked and diced
- Black pepper to style
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 4 entire wheat low-carb tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, onion, tomato, rooster breast, and pepper till properly mixed.
- Place 1/4 cup chopped lettuce in every tortilla.
- High with rooster and avocado combination. Roll up, slice in half on an angle, and serve.
© Baldwin Publishing, Inc. ® Well being eCooking is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. No info offered in any recipe and/or different services or products is an alternative to skilled medical recommendation and shouldn’t be interpreted as therapy suggestions. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.