This lemon garlic shrimp with herbed quinoa is ideal fare for brunch, lunch, or a lightweight dinner. Excessive protein and low carb, this wholesome, simple seafood dish makes a fantastic impression.
- Energy: 269
- Fats: 10g
- Saturated Fats: 1g
- Ldl cholesterol: 219mg
- Sodium: 409mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 31g
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped contemporary basil
- 1/4 cup chopped contemporary parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped contemporary thyme
- Black pepper to style
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 tsp crushed purple pepper flakes (optionally available)
- 1 1/4 lbs giant shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or low-sodium rooster broth (gluten free if wanted)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest plus lemon lower into wedges, for serving
- 1 tbsp contemporary lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup contemporary chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped contemporary chives
- Place cooked quinoa in a big bowl.
- In a skillet, warmth 1 teaspoon of the olive oil over medium warmth till scorching.
- Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes, or till onion is softened.
- Add onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, cherry tomatoes, herbs, and black pepper to quinoa.
- Toss to mix. Hold heat.
- In a skillet, warmth the olive oil and butter over medium-high warmth.
- Add the garlic and purple pepper flakes (if utilizing) and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Add the wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and prepare dinner for 1 minute.
- Flip the shrimp and prepare dinner about 1 to 2 minutes extra, or till now not pink.
- Garnish with parsley and chives.
- Serve with quinoa and lemon wedges.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Prepare dinner eKitchen™ is a delegated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the data contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.