These peanut butter banana in a single day oats mix your entire favourite flavors to take advantage of scrumptious, high-protein breakfast made in below 5 minutes!
This peanut butter banana in a single day oats recipe is considered one of our hottest Match Foodie Finds breakfasts. So lots of you’ve made this and liked it. Take pleasure in!
The whole lot You Must Make Peanut Butter Banana In a single day Oats
You might be completely going to like this creamy in a single day oats recipe. It’s sweetened with mashed banana and honey and made thick and creamy with Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Take pleasure in!
All of the Toppings
Don’t neglect the toppings…it’s the perfect half! We went with extra sliced bananas, a dollop of creamy peanut butter, and a few chopped peanuts.
We examined this recipe for 2 and doubled. It really works each methods. So if you wish to make 4 servings, simply double the recipe! Crew Match Foodie prefers their in a single day oats on the thicker facet, so if within the morning you get up and it’s too thick…add a splash of almond milk and also you’re good to go!
Peanut Butter Banana In a single day Oats Video
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a big bowl. Then add the remainder of the moist components and blend till clean.
- Add in dry components and blend once more.
- Place within the fridge, lined, for no less than 2 hours or in a single day. Serve chilly.
Ideas & Notes
- Be at liberty to double this recipe.
- It ought to keep good refrigerated for as much as 3-4 days.
- Relying on how thick you want your in a single day oats, chances are you’ll add a splash of almond milk earlier than serving.
- Diet information are with out the toppings.
Serving Dimension: 1/2
Key phrases: peanut butter banana in a single day oats