An annual forgiveness day within the Jain neighborhood, this yr Samvatsari might be celebrated on 10-11 September. This special occasion is noticed on the final day of the Paryushana Shwerambar sect of Jainism and is known as Paryushana Parv. To greet household, associates and colleagues, individuals use the favored phrase ‘Micchami Dukaddam’. The time period is used to hunt forgiveness. This competition is taken into account to be one of many holiest festivals for the Jain neighborhood and often in mid-August and September.
On Samvatsari, Jains observe quick and carry out Pratikraman collectively. As per the Jain calendar, this present day is noticed on Shukla Panchami within the Bhadrapada month, which is the eighth day of Paryushan Parva.
Jains are staunch supporters of forgiveness and imagine that the forgiving plead just isn’t useful for the current life however all earlier lives. They make an apology from all dwelling beings for the faults they might have made, whether or not deliberately or unintentionally in thought, phrase or deed. On this auspicious day, alms are given to the poor and the image of a Jina (nice trainer) is carried by the streets as a ritual. The believers undertake a communal confession and ship letters asking for forgiveness. This competition can be identified by the identify of ‘Kshama yachna divas (apology-seeking day), daya divas (kindness day), and ahimsa divas (non-violence day).
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can’t have a good time this stunning competition or want our close to and pricey ones on Samvatsari, subsequently, we have now curated some heartwarming messages, needs greetings and Fb standing for you which can seize the spirit of this competition.
1. ‘Micchami Dukaddam! Sending you heartwarming needs and blessings on Samvatsari.
2. man vachan kaya se jante ajante app sab ka man dukhaya ho to haat jodker aap sab se mishhami dukkadam karte hai.
3. On the pious event of Samvatsari, I ask in your forgiveness. Please settle for me along with your love and affection. Micchami Dukaddam.
4. Paryushan Ka Aagman Hai Dharam Dhyan Ki Rut Hai Dharam Karo Karm Ko Todo Yahi Sandesh Duniya Ko Do “Jeeo Aur Jeene Do” Ahinsa Parmo Dharm” Jai Jinendra!
5. EK Din Ke 24 Ghante, Ej Ghate Ke 60 Minute, Ek Minute ke 60 Seconds, Hazaro Lamahe and Hazaro Lamhe mein Ek Awaaz, Micchami Dukaddam.
6. Ver Nu Karo Visarjan, Prem Nu Karo Sarjan, Man, Vachan, Kaya Thi Janta Ajanta Aapna Dil Ne Dubhavyu Sizzling to Aap Ne Mara Antah Karan Purvak Na Michhami Dukkadam!
7. Man Chnchal Chhe, Jibh Agni Chhe,Chhatay kaya Janta Ajanta Kya pan Kadvas Avi Verani Hoy, Tamara Dil Ne Thes Pahochi Hoy to Man Vachan thi Kaya thi ‘Michhami Dukkadam’
8. Is choti si zindagi me, Hamari aap se choti si mulaqat mein, Kabhi bhi, Kahi bhi, Jaane Anjaane Mein Ki Gayi Bhul Ke Liye Kshamayachna
9. Navkar mara man mai che, Jain maro darm che, Grudev ma mara pran che, Mox ni mane apeksha che… Bole chale Michhami Dukkadam..
10. Samvasri pratikraman se phle me ap sab se apne dil se Michami Dukdam mangta hu.Agar jane anjane mene kabhi b ksi b mod dukaya ho to mujhe maf kardena.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You’ve already subscribed
Story first revealed: Saturday, September 11, 2021, 13:59 [IST]