No want for mayo with this scrumptious summer time salad recipe. Potatoes, tomatoes, and crisp inexperienced beans are tossed in a lightweight white wine dressing. An awesome facet dish, this Mediterranean salad is a straightforward summer time recipe.
- Energy: 179
- Fats: 9g
- Saturated Fats: 2g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 139mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- 1 lb small white potatoes
- 1 lb small purple potatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lb French inexperienced beans
- 3 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (gluten free if wanted)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small purple onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp chopped contemporary parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped contemporary basil
- 2 tbsp chopped contemporary thyme
- In a big pot of boiling water, add white and purple potatoes and cook dinner for 20 to half-hour, or till fork-tender however not mushy.
- Drain and reduce into quarters. Place in a big bowl. Toss gently with the wine and put aside.
- Deliver one other pot of water to a boil. Boil the inexperienced beans for 3 to five minutes, or till simply tender.
- Drain and immerse in ice water to cease the cooking course of.
- Drain once more and put aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, and black pepper.
- Add the olive oil and whisk to mix.
- Add the French dressing to the potatoes.
- Add the inexperienced beans, capers, tomatoes, onion, olives, and contemporary herbs to the potatoes.
- Season with further black pepper to style. Toss.
- Serve chilly or at room temperature.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Well being eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook dinner eKitchen™ is a chosen trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the data contained herein with out the categorical approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.